Friday, January 9, 2009

Chomp Triple-Up Chomp Chomp Chomp

My sunovabitch visa and back to school sickness has been keeping me from the computer, but I just wanted to drop a line and say me some, "Gooo motherfuckin Gators!!" I love me some Percy! And Timmy T. too of course. Can't wait to hear about all the game-watchin parties and what not. Y'all shoulda seen me at school after I checked the score. If those kids thought their tall-ass farang teacher was ting-tong* before, imagine what they think after I walked through Exercise Day** doing the Chomp, hootin and hollerin on the phone to LJ. It's three in the pm here, which means shit on Uni. Av. is probably just winding down. Enjoy my friends. And fuck you to all you Trojans, Utes and Longhorns who think you deserve a piece! Want to write more, but I gotta catch a bus to Cambodia.

*Ting-tong is Thai for crazy. And maybe something a little more scandalous.
**Exercise Day (Friday) is when my school gathers a couple thousand kids at once into the huge central courtyard, where they do these silly ass exercises to some pretty hilarious music played over a very loud speaker. More guffaw-inducing stories on that later.

1 comment: