Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I have a nice little Tuesday planned, actually...

gonna start off with a 6:45 morning call from my boss. Then a little of last night's papaya salad before 30 more minutes of Bangkok-infested slumber. Then it's off to the US embassy to kiss some ass for a possibly mythological stamp on my passport. After that, it's on back to Immigration to get the visa I had just months ago, but now need even more proof that I deserve it. Then I'm thinking maybe the Mo Shit market at Mo Chit at the end of the SkyTrain. Then two used bookstores I've been on the hunt for the past two days; I think I'm finally onto them. Then a new restaurant just opening in Siam Discovery called Outback Steakhouse (it's been since my birthday since I've had a decent steak). Then off to the train station to catch the 7:30 night train that will deliver me to Surat at the not-annoying-at-all hour of 6:30 in the a.m. Then it's off to Thida at 8 to teach some Thai buggers some English. Smiling all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment